Inclement Weather

The current forecast from the National Weather Service indicates that there is a chance for inclement weather over the next several days. The decision on whether to open, close, or delay schools will be made as soon as possible. The safety of our students and staff will be the guiding factor in making this determination. FISD will send notifications via our website, social media, email, text message, and/or local news stations.